Translate

15.4.14

It's a Spring Blue Affair

Spring has arrived and it's got me feeling bright and colorful! I enjoyed a lovely weekend on Newbury Street in Boston brunching and shopping with friends. I've noticed that since Spring is here in Boston, people are more cheerful and happy. Every where I go people are smiling and laughing, compared to when it's cold and no one wants to be bothered by others.

Due to this Spring of Happiness, I decided that blue is a color that makes me happy! What color makes your feel happy?


Top: H&M // Pants:BR // Heels: MK Cardigan: Vintage from Mother // Purse: Aldo Accessories  







Black Heels: CIS // Pants: H&M // Cardigan: Mom's Vintage // Top: ZARA // Hat: Aldo Accessories // Watch: Michael Kors // Belt: Forever 21

1 comment:

  1. Loooooove those shoes babe!!! You are super duper cute! bisous xxx
    Nikita x

    www.meetmeinparee.com

    ReplyDelete


Hover Pin It Code

Back to Top