Translate

28.3.14

It's Raining Men: Part 3



Today's gentleman is a very special one. His name is Nigel Bennett, but others may know him by APPEALNSTYLE522 on Instragram. (Do check him out. His feed is fab.) He's a sucker when it comes to Zara because he believes that they know his style the best. In his words, "In other words, you can say I date Zara." He is fashionable, extremely sweet, and hilarious! He was born and raised in NYC, but his nationality is very interesting and exotic to say the least. 

To find out more, keep reading :)



How would you describe your style?

To some up my style is to be present. Look around explore get local. Choose the difficult over the safe. Don't give a damn what people think, but be aware there consequences.

What inspires your style?

What inspires me about fashion is this: I always think of it as art in which indeed it is, and where I'm going with this is that , I think my body is the canvas, the clothing as the paintbrush and the patterns as the color palette. 

Have you always loved fashion?

Go back 5 years. Did you see yourself blogging?

Actually, no. I didn't.

How old are you?

I'm currently 29years old turning 30 in May.

What is your nationality?

I'm originally born here in NYC , but my nationality is Trinidadian & Venezuelan. (HOW EXOTIC!!)

Why do you think male bloggers are not quite as popular as female bloggers? 

One simple answer is that fashion caters to woman more than men. Prime example, go to clothing store like Saks Fifth, Bloomingdales, Barney's And etc. Most of the floors cater to woman while men have at least 2 lol.
(I think we should do something about that. Agree?)

What inspired you to start blogging?

People constantly telling me I should make one, and how my style inspires men and woman, so I can be a guide.

Check out more of Nigel on Instagram at: APPEALNSTYLE522

No comments:

Post a Comment


Hover Pin It Code

Back to Top