Translate

25.3.14

It's Raining Men This Week: Putting the Spotlight on Male Fashion Bloggers



BLOGGER- when you see or hear that word, what is the first thing that comes to your mind? Now, you have just seen and read the word BLOGGER. What image came to your mind? For me, the first image I create in my head is a cute girl with hair blowing in the wind with sunlight gleaming on her gorgeous outfit that I just have to have.

As a young woman, it really pleases me to see so many women being creative and expressing themselves through writing and fashion. Blogging is just so empowering to me. Yet, blogging is not exclusive to girls only- it's not that type of club! (haha..I think I'm funny). We are forgetting that there are so many stylish men out there who enjoy fashion just as much as us women do!

Well, this week I want to acknowledge the men who do enjoy blogging and dressing well. That's why this week it's Raining Men, on the blog! Every day I will talk about my favorite male bloggers who really know how to make a statement with their style, and why I like them so much!

Enjoy ladies and gents! 

Today's Gent is the fabulous...................

Rashid Jassim, a 17 year old Instagram Fashion Blogger. Trust me when I say this- his style is very unique and he is 100% worth a follow on Instagram! His style really speaks for him, and I feel as if I know him just by looking at his outfits. He's also an artist and amazing designer. He is not afraid of be being different and setting his own trends, and that's what I admire about him most.                    **He designed this**

What Rashid has to say- especially on his opinion of male fashion bloggers:

How would you describe your style?

I describe my style as a mixture of art, culture, vintage fashion, modern fashion, local fashion, and finally I don't need high brands to look fashionable. 


Do you have a fav. brand?

Well, I have many favorite designers but my all time favorite designer is Alexander McQueen because he always thinks in a different perspective. I love the fact how he transforms art into fashion.

What inspires your style?

My style differs every day it depends on my mood. Once its bright, once its classic, once its dark, once it's futuristic and once its a blend of them all.  

Have you always loved fashion?

My mom told me that since I was young I had a strong connection with fashion. This fashion connection is still growing till now.

Where are you from?

I'm from Dubai in the UAE.

How old are you?

I blow my candles the 7th of August. I have been on this earth for 17 years!


Why do you think male bloggers are not quite as popular as female bloggers? 

I believe that male bloggers are becoming more popular than before these days. Male bloggers are every where now. Because they started talking about various topics that interest both males and females.   











FOLLOW RASHID ON INSTAGRAM@talleno1

No comments:

Post a Comment


Hover Pin It Code

Back to Top