Translate

16.12.13

Are Animal Prints Coming Back This Winter With A New Twist?!

I was never a huge fan of animal prints, and after seeing them ALL over the place I grew tired of the trend. However, animal print is back- and has returned more colourful, bigger, brighter and better than ever before. The animal print family has now expanded it's clique to the giraffes, cheetahs, leopards, snakes, zebras and many more! This new look is hot and trending this winter, and definitely on my "look list" as animal print has taken a more classy and edgy look this season, and no longer looks cheap, dull and worn-out to me! With that said, I've shared my favourite animal print looks for this winter that have inspired me, and hopefully will inspire you all as well :)







No comments:

Post a Comment


Hover Pin It Code

Back to Top