Translate

31.1.14

Opposites Attract NYC Edition: Faux Leather meets Faux Fur

Starting a blog is exciting. Not only do you get to share a part of your life with readers, but you also get to network and meet fellow bloggers from all around the world and learn about what's going on in different countries and cities.

I was fortunate to meet an amazing fashionista by the name of Zaida. What first interest me in Zaida was her unique style. It is bold, fierce and inspiring. I thought it would be fun for us to meet and do a collaboration- and that is just what we did!

We both love fashion, but have a different style that suits our personality. So, we decided to document our different looks in the middle of NYC during the snow- it was freezing! Apart from the dreadful cold weather, snow and wind, our shoot was fun and I really enjoyed getting to meet a fellow fashion blogger who shares a common passion!

I recommend that if it is possible for you- go out and meet other fashion bloggers even if it's just on Instagram. (that's how we met)! Anyways, enough talking from me. Time to look at our fun pictures!































WHAT I'M WEARING: 
Heels: Michael Kors // Hat: Forever 21 // Skirt: H&M // Top: Some boutique- can't remember the name! // Fur Coat: H&M // Lipstick: Stilla Matte Gloss Red

WHAT SHE WORE: 
Faux Leather Jumper: H&M // Shoes: Sam Edelman // Jacket: Express

2 comments:

  1. Nice pics girls !!!
    I love the background ❤

    Sarah
    http://www.little-freak.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! xx

    I also checked out your blog- it's great! :)

    ReplyDelete


Hover Pin It Code

Back to Top