Translate

30.12.13

Love It or Toss It: Fashion Trends of 2013

I can say without a doubt that this past year has been one of the greatest years of my life. I've made new friends, traveled, experienced different cultures and most importantly- I started my Fashion Blog. 2013 has been a big year not only for myself, but also for the Fashion, Beauty and Style world. From unique nail-art to tribal prints across the runways- creative fashionista's and beauty wizzards really took a risk and changed the way I see fashion, beauty and style today.

It's hard to choose my favourite looks and trends of 2013. Well, I'm giving it a shot and sharing with you all what I found to be the best of the best and most inspirational looks and trends of this past year!

 LOVE IT: Lace has been spotted from the runway to red carpets 
and the streets! We just can't get enough of the Lace trend with it
 wide versatilty of being elegant, casual or even edgy.  

TOSS IT: I'll admit, I used to find PEPLUM tops really cute, 
until I tried it on and realized that it made my hips look wider. 
Unless you're trying to achieve I wider hip look, then I suggest
 you toss this top!

LOVE IT: SHEER made a HUGE impression in 2013 and will
carry it on into 2014. This trend is soft and sexy and definitely a must!

TOSS IT: Pleaseeeee throw out ALL GRAPHIC LEGGINGS!! 
I do not want to see them in 2014..

LOVE IT: Get creative with your outfit, hair, makeup and nails! 
Nail-Art has been huge in 2013, and I can't wait to see more creativity
in 2014!

TOSS IT: Unless your name is Aladin, please do not 
wear HAREM pants. These pants are unflattering to the
 body and look like curtains. 

LOVE IT: One of my favorite trends of 2013 is 
the Jumpsuit. They range from casual, sexy to elegant 
and are easy to wear.

TOSS IT: Just no..BOOTY SHORTS. I really don't want to 
see them in 2014- even if you have the body for them.

LOVE IT: Be daring and take a risk. After all,
that is what fashion is about. That's why I loved 
CUT-OUT dresses this past year.

TOSS IT:
Don't be BORING! Try something new, be creative, spontaneous, daring and
 risky in 2014. Don't follow all trends, get inspired and create your own style!


Have a great New Years everyone! I hope for nothing but happiness and 
success for you all!

2014












No comments:

Post a Comment


Hover Pin It Code

Back to Top